Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

City of Waverly

Public Works


Ajax Loading Image


Moving to Waverly?

Please fill out a Utility Application if you need to start utilities service. There is also a $100 deposit, which we will take in office (cannot be made via FrontDesk).
**Please contact our office to set up your online utilities account through FrontDesk once you've completed your paperwork.

Moving out of your current Waverly residence?

Please fill out a Move Out Form if you need to stop utilities service.

You may drop off the completed forms at our office 14130 Lancashire Street, mail them to City of Waverly P.O. Box 427 Waverly, NE 68462 or email the completed form to the Waverly Utilities Clerk.