Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

City of Waverly

Public Works


Ajax Loading Image


Utility/Rental Assistance Programs


If you need assistance in paying your utility bills, there are several programs available. Please click the links below or stop in the City Office for more information.

Community Action

Need help paying your bills?

  • Rental and Utility assistance is available
    • If you or someone you know is behind on rent or utility payments, Community Action may be able to provide emergency financial assistance.
    • Assistance is available to residents of Saunders and rural Lancaster County. Income limits may apply, depending on the situation.
  • Easy to apply - call today!
    • Saunders County: 531-289-8364
    • Rural Lancaster County: 531-289-8777
    • Open Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
    • To learn more, click HERE