Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

City of Waverly

Misc Permits


Ajax Loading Image


Complaint Form

To file a formal complaint, please download the Complaint Form and return it to our office. There is also a Contact Us button on the homepage for questions, comments, and concerns.

If you need assistance on City Ordinances, please review the Municipal Code Book and the Zoning Regulations.

INTRODUCING iWorQ, an online portal for submitting code violations!
Please click on the link below to get started using our new software, iWorQ, which allows residents to submit code violations online. This is a more effective way to submit and view code violations , and helps with the City track code violations and complaints.  

CODE PORTAL (Code Violations)