Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

City of Waverly

Building & Zoning


Ajax Loading Image


Mike Palm
Building Inspector / Zoning Administrator
Email Building & Zoning Department

Permits & Applications

Floodplain Development Permit/Application

House Moving Permit

Special Use Permit

Temporary Use Permit

Zoning Change Application

Right-Of-Way Vacation A

Variance Request

Sidewalk Cost-sharing
For more information on the sidewalk cost-sharing program, please click HERE.


Zoning Permit Applications
Grading Permit Application

Administrative Subdivision Application

Minor Subdivision Application

Major Subdivision Application

Preliminary Plat Application

Final Plat Application