Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

City of Waverly

Misc Permits


Ajax Loading Image


Fireworks Permit Application

The City of Waverly requires a the purchase of a fireworks permit to sell fireworks in city limits. Must receive all applications and paperwork between March 1 and 31 and the fee is $1,000.00. Please see our ordinance for specific rules and regulations. Note: Fireworks sales are only permitted Community Commercial (CC) zoning district. You must fill out a temporary use permit and get prior approval from the Zoning Administrator to sell fireworks in an area zoned anything other than CC. Fireworks sales are only permitted between June 25 - July 4 and December 29 - December 31. 

Reminder: Sky Lanterns are PROHIBITED in Waverly.

Fireworks Permit Application

Fireworks Ordinance