Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

City of Waverly

Public Works


Ajax Loading Image


How to report a streetlight out with LES

Call 402-473-3292
Submit a ticket online at www.les.com

LES handles the power to the City of Waverly. Here is the Direct link to report a streetlight outage.


How to report a tree close to power lines

Please fill out this FORM where you can inform LES of trees or vegetation issues related to power lines and find out whether it the responsibility of LES or the home owner.

Waverly, Nebraska

Map of Waverly, NE
Welcome to Waverly

Welcome to Waverly