Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

City of Waverly

Misc Permits


Ajax Loading Image


Vendor Permit

Peddler's/Solicitor's Permit

For all door-to-door sales, you must first get a Peddler's Permit from the City Clerk. The process is as follows:

  • Fill out an application at City Office
  • Bring ID for Clerk to make a photocopy
  • Pay $25 fee to City of Waverly
  • Go to Lancaster County Sheriff's Office 575 S 10th Street Lincoln, NE and complete a background check ($10 fee)
  • Pending background check results, come back into City Office and pay $10 per day for Solicitor's Permit.

Peddler Permit Application

Peddler Permit Ordinances