Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

City of Waverly

Misc Permits


Ajax Loading Image


Golf Cart, ATV, UTV License

Anyone wanting to operate any off-road recreational vehicle within City limits (Golf Cart / ATV / UTV) MUST license your vehicle prior at the City Office, and provide your proof of insurance.

You must be 18 years of age and have an Operator's license.
Vehicle must have 4 wheels.
Vehicles are only permitted from SUNRISE to SUNSET, regardless of whether or not your vehicle has lights.
Licensing is valid for Waverly residents only.
Golf carts are only permitted on streets and driveways. No driving on sidewalks, through parks, or on grass.
Golf carts are only permitted in residential areas.
Golf carts are not permitted on highways. You may only cross HWY 6 at the stop light.

Initial Registration fee: $25 (Prorated)
This includes a license plate and current sticker, which must be displayed on your vehicle.

Renewal fee: $10
Due annually, in January. You will receive a current sticker.


*Please review the rules before driving your off-road recreational vehicle!