The City of Waverly Planning Commission (WPC) will be analyzing the needs, methods, and funding sources required to support the projected growth of Waverly. As Waverly grows, the WPC must recognize the need to expand our available road networks. The WPC must also balance this expansion with local parks and natural wetland habitats.
The Traffic Operations Analysis will be collecting data on the following traffic related study areas:
- Review of traffic turning data
- Identify four crash “hot spots” and see if improvements can be made
- Review the operating conditions of key routes and intersections
- Develop volume/capacity ratios for streets based on daily traffic volumes
- Identify deficiencies within the study area