- Must Live or work within the Waverly Fire District
- Required to take a CPR class paid for by the department within one year.
- consent to background check and drug screen
- Attend 10% of calls and/or meetings in a year’s time
- CPR Training is paid by the Department
- EMT Training is paid by the Department
- Fire Fighter 1 Training is paid by the Department
- Annual 16 hours Fire School Training paid by the Department
- Weekly and Monthly in house/on the job training
- Many other opportunities for training paid by the Department
How to Volunteer
- Call and leave a message for Fire Chief Rodger Alley at the Fire Stations, 402-786-3055
- Contact the City office at 402-786-2312 between the hours of 8 am and 4:30pm.
- Stop by the Fire Station (141st and Hwy 6), Monday nights between the hours of 7 pm and 8 pm.
- Application for Waverly Fire & Rescue