Building Permits are required before any form of construction or demolition can take place.
When first applying for a building permit you must have two sets of plans to bring into the city office. The plans are then reviewed by the city and once approved, the owner may begin construction.
At the appropriate time, a city official will come to the property and inspect the quality of the work to make sure it complies with Waverly’s building codes.
Available Building Permit Applications
- House Moving Permit
- Mechanical and Gas Piping
- Plumbing and Gas Piping Permit
- Residential Home/Commercial Property Improvement Permit
- Sidewalk Cost Sharing Replacement Application
- Swimming Pool/Hot Tubs/Spas
Home Owner Verification